We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected.
Some of the Ways We May Use Your Personal Information Include
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing promotional activities on the website. Personal information may be collected to administer those programs.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To support recruitment enquiries.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker. ITE Corp. does not store the personal information of the third party. We collect the information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email. If you choose to use our referral service to inform a colleague or friend, we will only ask for a contact name and email address.
- To meet contract obligations.
ITE Corp will use your personal information for recruitment purposes, and if you are offered a job or become employed by ITE Corp., for other employment-related purposes.
By submitting your resume/C.V. information to ITE Corp., you agree that we may use it for recruitment purposes (including transferring the data to other countries, transferring your information to other companies authorized to perform specific services for ITE Corp., and/or other processing relevant to recruitment purposes).It will not be shared with others for non-recruitment purposes.
Resumes/C.Vs should include information relevant to your employment history and education (degrees obtained, places worked, positions held, relevant awards, and so forth).ITE Corp. recommends that you do not disclose sensitive personal characteristics (e.g. gender, height, weight, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, and financial data) in your initial resume/C.V. or letters to ITE Corp.